As the time for the Endewearde Hunt draws near many updates have been posted to the public facebook event page The Endewearde Hunt 2017.
Of note are the following:
- This is a primitive site. Please remember to bring your own drinking water and whatever additional water you need for washing & bathing. There is no running water on site.
- Bring your own trash bags. There is no public trash receptacles so plan to pack out your trash.
- The Arts & Sciences class schedule is available.
- The Foresters schedule has been posted.
- There is a friday night fundraiser. Bring small bills in exchange for delicious foods.
- Please provide most of your meals all weekend.
- There is a potluck supper on Saturday night.
- The overall weekend schedule has been updated.
- There is a Cut & Thrust tournament on Saturday afternoon.
- If you are planning to bring a Youth Minor (anyone under the age of 18) to a Society for Creative Anachronism event for whom you are not their parent or legal guardian, then you must obtain the proper forms and signatures. This policy applies to relatives of the guest minor as well (for example: siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins).
- There are two versions of a map of the Hunt event site. The first is a pencil illustration of the site with Hunt landmarks. The second is a file with data points added so it can be downloaded and viewed on Google Earth.
- The weather is going to be wonderful for outdoor camping in October.