DIRECTIONS FROM I-95
Please note that portions of the roads near the area of Exit 184 are under construction. Some side roads off Ohio or Union Streets may be blocked and traffic may be temporarily detoured until this construction project is complete. Choose which route you prefer below.
- Take Exit 184 Union St / Ohio St / Airport (Route 222)
Southbound: At the end of Exit 184 ramp TURN RIGHT at traffic light. (While on the ramp please watch for crossing traffic to your right side). You may opt to take the shortcut.
Northbound: Construction Notes: At the end of Exit 184 TURN RIGHT. TURN LEFT at the traffic light onto 14th Street (Citgo Station abd Rite Aid at corner). At the end of 14th street take a LEFT onto Ohio Street. You’ve already taken the shortcut (skip the next block of directions).
YOU MAY WISH TO TAKE A SHORT CUT OVER TO OHIO STREET
- Union and Ohio Streets run parallel. You are traveling on Union Street (Rt. 222). Take the first available RIGHT HAND TURN onto one of these streets (16th Street, 17th Street, 18th Street, or Westland Street). Then TURN LEFT onto Ohio Street.
- Shortly up the road you will see an Irving gas station on your right at the traffic light (intersection of Ohio Street and Griffin Road). CONTINUE STRAIGHT through these lights on Ohio Street.
DIRECTIONS USING UNION STREET TO GRIFFIN ROAD
- Continue straight on Union Street through several traffic lights towards Bangor International Airport. Drive past the intersection for the Bangor International Airport and the Airport mall and TURN RIGHT onto Griffin Road at the next traffic light at the Mobil gas station.
OHIO STREET TO DAVIS ROAD DIRECTIONS
Following one of the two direction sets you will find yourself past the intersection of Griffin Road on Ohio Street.
- You will drive straight past a large “Deerfield” sign on your left and the intersection of “therockchurch” on your right (Ohio Street & Finson Road).
- Further up the road you will TURN RIGHT onto Davis Road at the Yellow Flashing Light.
- The Bangor Housing Authority is the second large brown building on your LEFT. Park in the lot and enter through the doors marked with the sign Community Center.
There are men’s and women’s bathrooms that are handicap accessible. There are no locker rooms or shower facilities.
IMAGES OF THE SITE
Here are a few images of the Bangor Housing Authority building on Davis Road in Bangor, Maine.
You may download a pdf of the Bangor Housing Authority map.