Though many of your friends may be packing or have already gone to Pennsic War there are still plenty of activities running in the Barony of Endewearde during August 2017.
Weekly activities include:
- Archery practice every Tuesday evening in Bangor.
- Thrown Weapons practice every Wednesday evening in Hermon.
- Arts & Sciences Project Night every Wednesday evening in Bar Harbor.
- Rapier Combat practice on late Sunday afternoon in Bangor.
In addition to regular weekly activities here are highlights of upcoming activities in mid to late August which you will want to keep on your personal calendar:
- August 17 (Thursday) Canton of Wyndriche (incipient) business meeting at the Unity House of Pizza (OHoP) in Unity.
- August 18-20 SCA Demo at the Great Falls Balloon Festival in Auburn, Maine through the incipient Riding of Ravensbridge.
- August 20 (Sunday) 2-4 pm Barony of Endewearde Business Meeting at the Bangor Housing Authority gymnasium in Bangor.
- August 24 (Thursday) Combat practice in Ellsworth at the General Bryant E. Moore Community Center starting at 5 pm.
- August 26 (Saturday) 10 AM – 2 PM Garbed Hike in Acadia National Park.