Workshop runs from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location is the home of Baroness Margaret and Master Godric in Bangor, Maine.
Are you new to the SCA and need your own garb? Do you need help with a pattern? Come spend the day sewing with friends!
What you need:
- fabric (should be pre-washed so it doesn’t shrink after the next laundering)
Things to bring if you have them:
- scissors/rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- straight edge
- measuring tape/personal measurements
- sewing needles and straight pins
- sewing machine and accessories
- pen and paper
- sewing machine (if you have one)
There will be an opportunity to borrow the use of a sewing machine if you do not have your own. You can get help cutting out your fabric and learning to sew your new garment.
This is not an official SCA event. Thus attendees are not required to wear garb and will instead be wearing everyday street clothing. Please feel free to bring along a snack or pack your own lunch.
Contact Baroness Margaret for more information through the public Endewearde facebook group.