The latest update to the Barony of Endewearde Charter was done in January 2016.
Barony of Endewearde Refund Policy
- Individuals requesting an event registration refund must contact the Autocrat and/or the Reservations Clerk for that event by email/in writing at least 7 days prior to the event; any requests made in this manner will be granted.
- Post-deadline refund requests will be considered on an individual basis and only in extreme or emergency circumstances; subject to approval by the Autocrat, Exchequer, and the Seneschal.
- Any refunds will be issued in the form of a check drawn on the Barony of Endewearde checking account. No refund checks will be issued after the event books have been closed (two weeks after the date of the event).
- A Refund Request Form must be filled out by the Requestor (if possible), if not then the Autocrat or Reservations Clerk may do so in their place.
- Partial refunds for a group reservation where one or more individuals were unable to attend can be issued.
- Gate is not allowed to provide refunds.