Endewearde’s Baronial Thrown Weapons & Heavy Championship, plus Special Practice will be held on October 20th At the home of Sylvia & Ané du Vey. ***UPDATED***
- We are requested by our next Baron & Baroness to wear silly tunics.
- Pot luck lunch!
- Free! No gate fee.
- Site opens at 10am.
- 10am – Noon range open for qualifying throwing. Qualifying rounds for heavy on the list.
- Noon – 1pm break for potluck lunch, silly tunics, social time and announcing finalists.
- 1pm -1:30pm Warm up time for finalists.
- 1:30pm – 1:45pm Set up range for finals.
- 1:45pm until done Alternating rounds of Thrown & Heavy finals.
- Followed by announcement of the victor and their presentation to the 2nd Baron & Barnoness of Endewearde.